Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"It's a Great Day in America"

Wow! I am so incredibly touched and happy that the Bush Regime is coming to an end. After 8 years of termoil, forgotten people, wealthy caste systems, financial and moral shackles and overall lack of morality, we have finally come back. I was beginning to falter and didn't have much faith that the country would unite and Barack would actually win after all, but I am pleasantly surprised. I have a new found faith and the disheartenedness is starting to fade.
I have to say that McCain's concession speech was decent and unexpected. He gracefully stepped down and gave kudos to Obama and the race. However, I am very worried about the repercussions that lay ahead. Repubs don't let up easy and I doubt their corruption will stop-they will certainly die trying.
I have a gentleman that I work with that is convinced Barack will throw out the constitution and become a dictator. That is just complete craziness. What these ignorant and closed minded Repubs don't understand is that THEY have become the party lacking moral structure, full of corruption and the epitome of hypocrisy. Yet the Repub voters keep coming back for more. For what issues, you ask?
-Abortion-Somehow Obama is a hethan and an outright spiritual disgrace because he believes in the novel idea that religion and government should not mix.
-Guns-why is this one of the most important issues with Repubs? It's like the Obama-Gestapo is suddenly overnight going to bang on doors, take citizen's guns and implant a "i hate guns" chip in their brain.
-Taxes-this one is by far the most mislead notion on the part of the Repubs. Somehow Reagan was a genius with his Trickle-Down Economics and that those who aren't wealthy can fend for themselves, to tread on thin ice and starve to death. After all, isn't it their own fault that they are poor? My question to them is "Do you make $250,000 a year? No, I didn't think so."

I can go on and on about this, but I will end with "THANK GOD OBAMA WON AND BUSH IS OUT". LONG LIVE THE FREE, CIVIL SOCIETY WE ALL WANT TO BE".

3 comments:

Staci Kenney said...

Amen, Sista!

Ian O'hEnas said...

Can I get a "yes we can!"

Bill said...

Reps are sore SORE losers. They are mostly crazy christians who care only about themselves. We WON! F em all for the next 4 years!